
This blog is starting to look like my diaries. I start them with great intentions, and they get forgotten. Fragmented pieces of my life. Tiny holes in the walls I've built to peak in.
Around mid June or so, I decided I couldn't keep doing nothing about my physical health (again). I was at the heaviest I ever was (194lbs) weighing in as much as I did when I was pregnant. Completely unacceptable! The guy I was head over heels about dumped me and I was feeling lousy. So I started walking in my beautiful country neighborhood. Only to discover I had EXCRUCIATING pain in my calves if I walked too fast.
Fast forward a few weeks and I've joined Planet Fitness again, I'm consistently hitting at least 10K steps a day (I hit 20k yesterday!) and I've started a Biggest Loser challenge at work. I'm currently in 3rd. I've also lost very little weight (currently coasting at 187). But I feel better. And I feel like my clothes are just a tiny bit more comfortable. My goals are to lose all I want to lose by August 1, 2017. That gives me one year to lose 45 lbs. A very reasonable and achievable goal. I pray I don't get lazy again. I pray that if I meet someone, that I don't stray from better myself by being lost in a new relationship. I pray I get my glorious booty back! hahaha!
So here is a couple photos of me from yesterday (excuse the poor lighting and dirty mirror). I am hoping the visual reminders will help me stay on track and help me see the progress maybe I don't feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment