Have all the intentions to keep this blog going! Just with work, the kids, Richard & of course now my exercising, I am having a hard time finding just that; time! The determination is still there, though I have little results to show at the moment. I've lost about 7 lbs, give or take, because my weight seems to fluctuate from day to day. Not that I care so much about "weight" as I do if my clothes fit better, or even more hopeful, get too big! But I guess its all just a work in progress and I can't expect anything more than small steps if I'm doing it healthy and making sure I'm taking care of my health while I try to fit into those size 8's!
I've done fairly well with if I am not able to make it to the gym I will go swimming with the kids, for a run or like last night a walk with Richard. I really enjoyed that little bit of time. Baby steps all the way around, I guess. I'm learning to slow things down in life in general and enjoying the crawl rather than trying to run a marathon, lol. Life right now is doing me well. I don't have everything I need or want, but I am very happy with what I do have and have come to realize that the only family I really and truly need is the family that resides within my home. They make my life the wonderful journey it is.
1 comment:
Yay for 7 lb loss!! I agree, as long as you are healthy no need to worry much. I am so happy that you are happy :)You deserve all the happiness. Keep going Kat. Best wishes to you always :)
Post a Comment