I'm on Day 10? I think of my routine of working out. Day 6 since I joined the gym. I did not go Fri or Sat, but I did go swimming with the kids, so I consider that a workout! And I've gone everyday since Sunday. I like the gym alot & am trying to change things up so I don't get bored. I get there around 6, so I get to watch the news while I'm working out, which I think helps me not pay attention to how long I am going. My energy level is a little down, but once I get going, I'm good. I'm sure its just a matter of time till I'm feeling better physically.
Monday we will be driving up to the mountains to get Nichole from Girl Scout Camp. I'm anxious to enjoy it with the family. Even if its just for the day, we've never really gone up to the mountains to just enjoy it. I am a deprived individual who has never really been camping. Sad, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment