Today is our anniversary. But there is no longer any love there. I know my words won't hurt you. I know that you won't care. But I have to say them to make myself feel better. This fake life we have been living, is coming to an end. I know it, you know it, but neither of us has acted on it. You have successfully pushed me away, if that was what you were trying to do. I know that the "she's everything I need" page is you. And what bugs me isn't the fact that you are still obsessed with her, but it is that that obsession doesn't let you see that she is making a fool out of you. That she's just keeping you on that string cuz it's boasting her ego. She doesn't love you. If she loved you, she'd be with you, not him. So I am writing this to say goodbye. Goodbye to the love I thought we had, no, to the love I once had. Like I said, your "love" for me wasn't enough to keep you. And I know now that it's not because of anything I did, no matter how hard you try to put it on me. Cuz look at all you have done, and i'm still here. I greived for my grandfather and thats all it took to make you run away. I am the better person here and you know it. That's why you get sick when you eat and why you can't sleep. Cuz your chasing a dream and have destroyed a true reality. Goodbye my love. I can't say I'll miss you, cuz the person I missed left a long time ago and I have gotten over that pain. It is time for me to find what I need in my life. To be happy, cuz I've learned alot about myself through all this, and finally I am happy with ME. And that is all I need to find someone who can love me the way I deserve to be loved. I hope you have a wonderful life. Goodbye.
Jane
1 comment:
Afuckinmen!
Post a Comment